HR Answer Link is an essential tool for a dynamic business environment where employment laws, regulations, and HR practices are changing constantly. Whether you are a business owner or an HR professional, you can immediately benefit from this comprehensive tool by helping your business grow and protecting it from costly lawsuits and audits. HR Answer Link provides users with:
- HR advice and tools
- Information and guidelines to understand Federal and State laws
- HR Quick Guide containing tips on employee termination, hiring, performance reviews, and leave of absence
- HR questions & answers database
- Book suggestions, training videos, and required postings
- Online help and assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Current HR Data
- Free monthly HR newsletter
- HR On-Demand (optional upgrade)
What is HR On-Demand?
HR On-Demand is a human resources management service that can be added to your HR Answer Link package. HR On-Demand comes with the following features:
- Ask the HR Pro: Submit confidential questions to our HR Professionals and receive a personal HR answers by phone or email within 24 hours.
- Document Customization: Design custom forms, job descriptions, and HR-related letters to meet your human rescourse management needs with the help of one of our HR experts.
- Employee Handbook Development: Schedule a one on one appointment with an HR professional to develop a custom employee handbook and a plan for implementation.
Have the convenience of an entire HR department bundled into one neat package by adding HR Answer Link to your comprehensive payroll package. To learn more about HR Answer Link and how to integrate it into your business processes, contact one of our payroll specialists at 541.484.6619 or fill out the information request form.